Sr. Business Analyst AML and Trade Compliance Compliance Systems
Recruit Professional Services, Jersey City NJ
- Actimize Business Analyst with Experience with Anti-money Laundering product Actimize SAM 8.0 or higher version; and/or Trade Compliance ETS 5.0 or higher, RCM 4.8 or higher version, AIS 4.8 or higher version
- Experience with writing SQL queries, Excel and other Data Analysis tools.
- Must be strong SME with Actimize Anti Money laundering and/or Trade Surveillance Models
- Must have experience with Model tuning, Segmentation, Alert thresholds, False positive alerts analysis and remediation
- Must be able to provide oversight to vendor resources, learn vendor work, problem solver, and represent that work to business. Ensure business expectations are met and reflect in work performed by vendor.
- Should keep track of Issues, open requirements, delivery dates, reviews and sign-offs. Should be able to prepare requirements and functional specifications.
- Willingness to perform L3 Production support
- 10 + years’ experience; Individual contributor role. May work with /lead 1-2 vendor resources as needed.
- Design and develop solutions in the Anti Money laundering (AML) and/or Trade Surveillance discipline
- Provide innovative design solutions for systems initiatives
- Translate and present project concepts to business team in terms they understand
- Validate that code delivered meets user requirements and conforms to SDLC standards
- Communicate effectively and proactively with business users, vendor, and all systems staff
- Work independently with above groups
- Individual contributor role.
Qualifications; Analytical skills
- Well-developed research and analytical skills with good problem solving ability.
- Ability to conceptualize, and recommend simpler, improved, and alternative solution(s).
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task and be well organized.
- Critically evaluate information and summarize into detailed description of issue(s).
- Prepare essential documentation to define requirements, test plans, analysis, etc.
- Serve as single point of contact for requirements, testing and problem resolution.
- Plan, direct, monitor and participate in the BA activities for the teams projects.
- Team player; must be self motivated, have strong analytical skills, plan and manage time effectively, and be customer-focused.
- Able to work well with others both in the team as well as with users.
- Ability to reset priorities based on changing Operations area demands.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
Technical and development knowledge
- 10 plus years of solid technical work experience showing job progression.
- Knowledge of programming concepts – application development experience – a plus.
- Experience developing projects through SDLC lifecycle.
- Actimize experience a plus; Database skills using simple SQL mandatory.
- Experience in supporting production environments.
Actimize SAM, Oracle ODI, SQL.