Jobs related to "Project Manager AML Compliance System"
Project Manager AML Compliance System
Recruit Professional Services, Jersey City New Jersey
- Design and develop solutions in the Anti Money laundering (AML) and/or Trade Surveillance discipline
- Provide innovative design solutions for systems initiatives
- Manage IT Compliance project(s) from original concept to final implementation
- Translate and present project concepts to business team in terms they understand
- Validate that code delivered meets user requirements and conforms to SDLC standards
- Communicate effectively and proactively with business users, vendor, and all systems staff
- Work independently with above groups
- Individual contributor role. May get small teams, vendor resources to manage projects.
Qualifications; Analytical skills
- Well-developed research and analytical skills with good problem solving ability.
- Ability to conceptualize, and recommend simpler, improved, and alternative solution(s).
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task and be well organized.
- Critically evaluate information and summarize into detailed description of issue(s).
- Prepare essential documentation to define requirements, test plans, analysis, etc.
- Serve as single point of contact for development and implementation of projects.
- Plan, direct, monitor and participate in the development activities for the teams projects.
- Team player; must be self motivated, have strong analytical skills, plan and manage time effectively, and be customer-focused.
- Manage execution of the project plan including budget and resources.
- Able to work well with others both in the team as well as with users.
- Ability to reset priorities based on changing Operations area demands.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Coordinate with vendor activities, training and issues.
Technical and development knowledge
- 10 plus years of solid technical work experience showing job progression.
- Knowledge of programming concepts – application development experience – a plus.
- Experience managing teams and or projects through SDLC lifecycle.
- Actimize experience a plus; Database skills using simple SQL.
- Experience in supporting production environments.
- Clarity and vendor contract management is plus.
Actimize SAM, Oracle ODI, Clarity.