SENIOR SYSTEMS & VMWARE ENGINEER
Recruit Professional Services, New York New York
* Design, test, implement, and maintain an enterprise server environment.
* Demonstrated experience working in a VMWare/VDI Environment
* Proficient experience working in a Microsoft Server environment - both physical & virtual
* Ability to maintain an infrastructure with a mixture of Physical and Virtual Servers. (VMWare)
* Knowledge working with storage-Dell, Compellent & EMC.
* Exposure to SQL DB Servers
* Maintain and enhance server virtualization implementation and support.
* Improving VMWare efficiency to servers, desktops and security
* Documentation of processes & procedures
* Liaise with IT Vendors
* Deliver IT projects on time, budget & quality criteria
* Implement and maintain an enterprise LAN/WAN.
* BES & Mobileiron support (Including mobile devices)
* Experience working in the Financial industry
* Ability to handle high pressure and immediate demands of a financial firm
* Capable of resolving issues in a timely manner
* Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
* Possess the ability to work independently and/or with a group
* Detail oriented, can think clearly under pressure
* Ability to multi-task & adapt quickly to changing priorities
* Effective communicator with a customer-focused approach
* Willingness to take on new responsibilities
* Microsoft/VMWare certification
* Experience in the financial domain is a must
* College degree required