SAP Functional Configurator - Order to Cash Logistics
Recruit Professional Services, Montvale new jersey
The SAP Process Analyst – OTC is responsible for successful delivery of Order to Cash business processes and the functional maintenance of the enabling ERP applications.
- Support the SAP OTC implementation and act as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems
- Participate in user sessions for requirement, configuration and testing (Prototype/Integration/Regression).
- Act as a SAP technical subject matter expert of the Order to Cash logistics business processes
- Provide SD functional and business process experience as a key member of the COE team. Functional expert on Delivery and Shipment Process, Output Processing including iDoc Processing to Third Party Systems (Manhattan, etc), Sales Orders, Quotations, Contracts, Billing, ATP and Export / Intercompany Shipments.
- Develop Functional Specifications for the development of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Forms and Enhancements in SAP OTC areas
- Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
- Assist users with problems and resolve issues independently.
- Plan and organize tasks, report progress, manage & coordinate with the integration partners for implementation.
- Develop, verify and suggest changes to requirement gathering, design documents, perform impact analysis for application changes.
- Maintain and govern an integrated view of the business system process
- Collaborate with functional and technical teams on business needs, information, applications, and long term plans while helping to ensure integration with strategic plans
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in configuration, process mapping and troubleshooting SAP ERP systems within a multi-tier organization with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in hands on implementation of OTC modules.
- Must be able to work individually and on a team to drive for results.
- Experience with SAP Master Data, good integration knowledge of PP, MM, FI, WM, CO, QM Modules.
- Familiar with ASAP Methodology.
- Experience working with Solution Manager and ChaRM is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years total experience in multiple disciplines such as data analysis, process analysis, business process cycles within a multi-tier organization. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in hands-on implementation of SAP ERP Master Data.
- Expertise in defining master data structures, source to target mapping, business rules and definitions.
- Focus on relationship building, ability to work with other leaders and peers across the organization. Should be comfortable working in a rapidly transforming organization
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
- Bachelor' s degree in accounting, business, computer science, computer engineering or a related field of study from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience