SAP Functional Configurator - Procure to Pay (PP)
Recruit Professional Services, Montvale New Jersey
SAP Functional Configurator – Procure to Pay (PP)
The SAP Functional Configurator – Procure to Pay is responsible for successful delivery of procure to pay solutions and the functional maintenance of the enabling ERP applications.
- Participate in the SAP PTP production support and enhancement activities and act as a liaison with Business Process Owners to validate requirements for changes to SAP processes and recommend SAP Best practices.
- Participate in user sessions for requirement gathering, analysis, documentation, configuration, Unit Testing and conduct UAT.
- Act as a SAP functional subject matter expert of the SAP Procure to Pay Process.
- Develop Functional Specifications for the development of Reports, Forms, Interfaces and Enhancements in SAP PTP areas.
- Configuration and customization of SAP system for P2P objects.
- Provide recommendations to address and resolve SAP process Gaps for various business groups.
- Assist end users and super users with SAP problems and resolve issues independently.
- Manage & coordinate changes and Unit and Regression testing with the integration partners.
- Collaborate with other functional and technical teams on business needs, information, applications, and long term plans while helping to ensure integration with strategic plans.
- Monitor IDOCs daily and analyze Errors and communicate to business users.
- Develop Test Scenarios and Scripts, performed Unit Testing, coordinate User Acceptance Testing to resolve and close defects.
- Assist with SAP Master Data Extractions specifically with Material, Vendor, PIR, Contract and Source Lists, defining master data structures, source to target mapping, business rules and definitions.
- Develop BPP’ s and Job Aids for end user training.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in configuration, process mapping and troubleshooting SAP ERP Systems within a multitier organization with minimum of 4 years’ experience in hands-on implementation of PTP modules.
- Integration knowledge and experience with SAP PP, Manufacturing, SD, and FI Modules.
- Experience working with SAP Solution Manager and CHARM is a plus.
- Must be able to work individually and in a Team to resolve defects
- Ability to build relationships with business process owners, ability to work with other Teams and peers across the organization. Should be comfortable working in a rapidly transforming organization.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
- Bachelor' s degree in Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field of study from an accredited college/university.