In this role, you will play a critical role in the rollout and development of a complete new line of integrated IT hardware, software and services,. Today, simplifies IT and creates collaboration and mobile working style. In the future, it will become a platform for Hubs. You can get in at the start of this game-changing product.
The Solutions Marketing Manager will support the achievement of market penetration and revenue goals for Workplace Hub through the following job responsibilities.
- Effectively managing the IT solutions and services portion of in the Workplace Hub portfolio of products.
- Prepare product marketing plans and define strategies for the positioning, launch, and ongoing management of Workplace Hub and related IT Services.
- Provide direction, momentum, and support for sales growth through all sales channels (Direct & Dealer).
- Increase profitable sales revenues and decrease time-to-market for all BUS solutions products.
- Manage and maintain all items and pricing associated with the assigned product line.
- Coordinate the product support mechanisms, train the sales trainers; ensure that technical training and technical support, including the Field Teams, have proper information, equipment and documentation prior to launch.
- Compile short-term and long-term product reviews
- Participate in trade shows, meetings and seminars affecting the perception, influence and sales of these products, including third party vendor participation.
- Visit customers as required.
- Engage in learning activities required to maintain current knowledge of assigned products and essential business practices.
- Travel as required, nationally and internationally, up to 25%.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing, Management, Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- 8-10+ years of experience in the product and service marketing of IT services and software in a vendor or managed services provider environment.
- Solid technical knowledge in managed service areas such as server virtualization, unified threat management, hybrid cloud services, collaboration, remote monitoring and management.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Understand IT roadmaps and strategy for growth in solutions sales overall.
- Solid market knowledge of SMB and Enterprise markets, competitive products and pricing, etc.
- Excellent task and project management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.