Recruit Professional Services, San Francisco california
- Developing manual test scripts to cover all critical features of the platform. Understand the product features and create a plan that covers all features.
- Developing automation frameworks, tools, and security testing scripts to replace manual test cases wherever possible. Transition to TDD
- Working alongside the software engineering team to test and validate new code to fix bugs and implement new features and user stories (Story QA). Automate testing.
- Working alongside the engineering team to perform QA on product prior to release (Release QA)
- Communicating with multiple teams and coordinate testing effort and own software quality
- 4+ years experience as a quality assurance engineer or software tester, with demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting problems, determining root-cause, and describing a method to reproduce.
- Good understanding of QA methodologies such as regression testing, user acceptance testing, functional testing, etc.
- Experience with Jest is a plus.
- Experience working with bug tracking tools (Phabricator, Jira, Bugzilla, etc)Strong problem solving, communication, and prioritization skills
- The ability to write test cases and automated test scripts
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology
- Excellent written and verbal English-language/communication skills
- An enthusiastic, independent, proactive, flexible, and cooperative approach to getting your work done
- Experience with Python and/or Bash shell scripting a plus
- A Bachelor' s degree or higher in computer science or related program, or equivalent relevant work experience