The Senior BizTalk Administrator will be a senior team member responsible for administration of a globally utilized BizTalk Server 2016 and SQL Server 2016 platform deployed on AWS. Additionally, this position will be cross-trained in IBM Sterling B2B administration and participate in administration of both platforms
- Hands-on management of BizTalk Server 2016/SQL Server 2016 cluster to ensure high availability for global trading partners.
- Coordination and integration with IBM Sterling B2B, IBM Connect Direct and Axway B2Bi in a high-volume 24x7 processing environment.
- BizTalk application configuration management.
- Provide, administer and maintain secure environments for development and testing.
- Maintain system, interface, and configuration documentation (run-books).
- Design, maintain and tune BizTalk360 monitors.
- Issue management, resolution and general technical support; i.e., translation, communications and process flow issues, troubleshooting, and customer interaction.
- Conduct appropriate change management.
- Respond to BizTalk monitoring alerts.
- Assist with applications support as necessary.
- Performance and capacity management.
- Disaster recovery design, implementation and testing.
Education & Professional Qualifications:
- B.S. Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated solid experience in administration and operations of large-scale, real-time, 24x7 BizTalk environments, including but not limited to, all of the following components:
- Highly available clustered BizTalk environments with SQL Server Always On
- BizTalk Hosts, Isolated Hosts, Orchestrations, Dynamic Ports
- BizTalk Adapters: WCF, SQL Server, Oracle, SFTP, SMTP, etc.
- BizTalk Rule Engine
- BizTalk EDI/AS2 and Trading Partner Management
- BizTalk BAM and BAM Portal
- BizTalk ESB and ESB Portal
- BizTalk Throttling
- BizTalk deployment and release management technologies
- BizTalk monitoring technologies; BizTalk360 or similar
- Windows PowerShell and MSBuild scripting
- WCF Hosts, End-Points and ABC
- Exposure to virtualization and/or cloud computing technologies (PaaS, IaaS) is highly desirable (e.g. VMWare, Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure)
- Experience in administration of SQL Server is highly desirable
- Familiarity with XML-based technologies and WS-* standards is preferable
- Familiarity with ANSI X.12 and EDIFACT standards is preferable
- Familiarity with B2B managed file transfer protocols and tools is nice to have
- Familiarity with IBM Sterling B2B is nice to have
- Demonstrated ability to participate in a 24x7, on/off-shore operations and support team
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) highly desirable