IVR/Telephony Reporting Analyst - REMOTE or Nashville
Recruit Professional Services, Nashville Tennessee
Top Candidate Requirements:
1. Previous Interactive Voice Recognition (IVR) experience - 2-3 years and an understanding of how automation supports a business
2. Candidate should understand how to look at reporting of call behavior and understand metrics and the impact of call behavior
3. Must be proactive, responsive, and have a take charge attitude.
This Product Manager role for Voice reports directly to the Director, of the IVR/Telephony Product Management team, which is responsible for delivering and enhancing Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Telephony solutions in support of major domestic and international mobile device carriers (ATT, Verizon, Sprint, Bell Mobility, KPN, and TelCel) across multiple Voice technologies (to include Avaya and Cisco Voice Portal Infrastructures) and within call center operations. This position delivers solutions that improve operational performance in regards to call center operations, the customer experience and client expectations. The position works to fully understand new initiative Voice requirements and the leading KPIs associated with the use of IVR technology. Partners with Technology and call analytic resources to ensure call behavior and associated metrics are well-documented and monitored for enterprise impact
• Support the implementation of voice technology solutions that enhance the customer experience, operational efficiencies, and bottom line
• Collaborate across the enterprise in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new solutions and enhancements
• Initiate small requests for change assisting in the definition of requirements with business stakeholders, clearly articulate the business need and handoff to Technology resources for design and delivery.
• Define and Manage scope of Voice related changes
• Identify & understand key business drivers when formulating overall scope and business requirements
• Define and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and identify metrics necessary to measure the impact to the business, system performance, and customer experience
• Coordinate and communicate timing of key deliverables with project team, adjacent groups, and stakeholders
• Provide stakeholder support for the internal Interactive Voice Response system (DTMF) and telecommunications; explore business automation opportunities, and participate in or direct the planning & execution of such strategies.
• Foster and manage collaborative relationships with information technology personnel and new and existing business partners.
• Perform post-delivery follow up to ensure metric results are achieved and communicated
• Design, perform and report on test and learn strategies that drive fundamental improvements in operational design and the digital experience
• Must possess a bachelor’ s degree in a related or complementary field, with more than 3 years of experience in Voice technology environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Significant experience representing business expectations and managing and driving change to a major IVR solution utilizing key technologies including DTMF, Computer Telephony Integration, and operational analytics
• Experience driving change and improving the customer experience with IVR and Voice technology in a dynamic, high volume, fast paced environment
• 2 years’ experience in call behavior analysis with an emphasis on technology delivery and reporting/ monitoring metric impacts across the enterprise
• Significant experience acting as a liaison with Information Technology Resources and delivery partners
• Proficiency in Microsoft Product Suite, SQL, to include Visio
• Strong communication, leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task