Our ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to think strategically but also execute flawlessly. The candidate should have 4 - 7 years of experience and a proven track record in digital marketing roles.
Candidates for the position should possess the following professional experience and qualities:
· Strong interpersonal and verbal skills; maintains high expectations and stringent control of the quality of digital marketing output
· Proven success at developing and managing digital marketing initiatives and operations
· A flexible nature and the ability to perform and provide strategic insight and growth within an ambiguous environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, specifically in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
· Highly organized, quick learner, proactive, persistent, accurate, with a positive attitude
· Exceptional work ethic; does whatever it takes, with resolve, urgency, and integrity, to get the job done
· Working knowledge of HTML, digital tools and website analytics, a plus
· Working knowledge of Wordpress and CMS tools, a plus
· Experience with digital campaigns (SEO/SEM/Re-Targeting/Email Marketing)
· Experience in managing website enhancement projects
· Experience in managing all aspects of digital marketing projects from start to completion, working with various stakeholders to complete projects
Duties and Responsibilities
· Update executive and detailed scorecards tracking key KPIs.
· Provide detailed Campaign analysis, reports and recommendations for corporate digital marketing efforts.
· Project manage digital projects, as assigned
· Update and create content in the CMS for each website
· Detect, track and trouble shoot any issues in our campaigns or digital properties
· Proactively recommend new digital tactics and projects based on data results and industry trends.
· Get involved with all aspects of digital projects including planning, conception, communications, compliance reviews, timeline management, tool and tagging maintenance, presentations and working closely with IT and respective teams on logistics, execution and metrics.
· Manage multiple timelines effectively for projects and view through the lens of a project manager
· Keep current with emerging technologies.
· Work closely with both internal and external developers to troubleshoot problems.
· Work effectively in a team environment.
· Deliver materials on-time and within budget.
· Perform and lead UAT testing and verification for digital projects
· Create SOPs for the department
· Additional duties as assigned