Full Stack Java Engineer
Recruit Professional Services, Parsippany NJ
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for people who share our values and our passion, who are creative and rise to meet challenges. Individual contributors, who thrive in a collaborative culture and strong technical environment. People who are self-starting and dynamic in nature with interest in learning cutting edge technologies to produce and deliver proof of concepts with minimum direction.
What You' ll Do
We are seeking a Full Stack Java Engineer to work closely with the architecture team to bring enhancements and new products to a reality. This role requires extensive hands-on software development skills, deep technical expertise across the entire software delivery process, from content generation to delivery. You will be active member of the Research and Development team which can enable Training, Testing and Execution of sophisticated Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence based models in the current product stack.
Essential Job Functions
Demonstrating comprehensive skills and knowledge for the following areas of expertise:
- Creating, Testing and Deploying Microservices on cloud.
- Message Queuing technologies like ActiveMQ, MSMQ, MQSeries, etc.
- Web Application Containers like Jetty, Tomcat, WebSphere, etc.
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Core Java, Multi-threading and Performance tuning
- Build and help design enterprise software solutions
- Managing the software development lifecycle (SDLC) including design, testing, implementation, deployment and maintenance
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 5 years of Core Java, Multi-threading, Performance Tuning
- 5 years OOA/OOD, knowledge of design patterns, where, why, and how they work
- 2 years designing and developing REST Web Services
- 2 years using ORM (Hibernate / Ebeans / OpenJPA)
- 2 years Test Driven Development, Unit Tests
- 7+ years software development experience
- Bachelor’ s or Master’ s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, thoughts, and opinions during requirements and design sessions with the development team
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills while understanding the scope and impact of your work
- Willing to take initiative, learn quickly and be able to adapt to shifting priorities is essential
- Lead by example in terms of code consistency, performance, robustness and intuitive APIs
- Quickly understand existing code base powering current application platform components
Nice to Have
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Unix / Linux operating system knowledge
- Experience with Cloud Based Applications on AWS
- 2 years using Spring
- 1 years Play Application Framework