Freelance Graphic Designer - REMOTE /Work From HOME
Recruit Professional Services, Park Ridge New Jersey
Freelance Graphic Designer
Park Ridge, NJ
Currently looking for a Graphic Designer/Art Director for a Remote/Work From Home opportunity in Park Ridge, NJ. Ideal candidates will have an expert knowledge in the use of design concepts with at least 3 years of experience in an advertising agency or marketing/design firm.
Responsibilities of the Freelance Graphic Designer
- Responsible for creating, designing, and supervising the production of marketing materials for the company.
- Develop and execute innovative concepts and designs in an integrated, omni channel environment focusing on collateral, posters, POS, video, print, email and display.
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs.
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously within established timeframes and maintain an awareness of status and project deliverables.
- Contribute to the creative process with original ideas and the development of creative concepts.
- Perform all other Designing duties as needed.
Requirements of the Freelance Graphic Designer
- Broad portfolio of creative work, showing art direction, graphic design and creative skills across multiple channels (offline and online.)
- Expert knowledge in the use of design concepts (layout, typography, color, white space, and grid)
- Understanding of print concepts (bleed, resolution, and color)
- Proven ability to deliver creatively while adhering to brand guidelines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an advertising agency or marketing/design firm
- Expertise in design software including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to present concepts and support rationale behind given user design solutions
- Natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with cross functional team
- Ability to respond to all communications effectively and in a timely manner
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven record of working and thriving in a fast paced changing environment with examples of the ability to change direction based on contingencies or environmental changes while staying true to the creative brief/strategy
- Strong project-management skills and the ability to take ownership of assigned projects from beginning to end
- Ability to be flexible and accommodating under pressure
- Strong proof-reading skills and attention to detail
- Associates or Bachelors degree in graphic arts or equivalent experience