• Provide level one support resolving day-to-day technical issues for 200+ users within our corporate office, remote offices, DR site and traveling employees. Support will be provided both desk-side and over the telephone.
• Setting up, repairing and maintaining a wide range of hardware (Desktops, laptops, VDI, printers and all other peripherals) and software (MS Office, VMWare, market data software) and providing technical assistance and training to the end-users.
• Work closely with the entire technology team on systems maintenance and configuration projects.
Required Skills and Experience
• 5+ years experience in a technology support role.
• Strong all-round troubleshooting skills; ability to provide both local and remote support (by telephone, on the spot and through a remote connection)
• Strong skills and experience with Windows 7/Windows 10, Microsoft Office suite 2013/2016.
• Experience with setup, configuration and troubleshooting of all hardware (desktops, laptops, VDI, printers & other peripherals)
• Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of a wide variety of software applications.
• Mobile device and remote access support.
• Involvement in setup, configuration, troubleshooting & maintaining Windows Servers.
• Experience with Active Directory, computer images and Video-conferencing.
• Knowledge of Bloomberg and other financial software applications.
• Hardware and software Inventory.
• Documentation of troubleshooting processes.
• Research new products and solutions.
• Need a strong desire and ability to learn new technologies.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to communicate with all different levels of personnel.
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize
• Must be an effective communicator and have a customer focused approach.
• Willingness to take on new responsibilities and provide afterhours support.
• Bachelor’ s Degree required.
• Microsoft certifications a plus
• Financial industry experience