The Quantitative Analyst performs analysis of key performance measures in support of operations, quality, coaching, and customer experience. Unlocks opportunities leveraging quality data to inform operational leaders and drive performance. Develops alarm/alert systems using control charts and other statistical techniques. Applies advanced analytics to include machine learning techniques to improve product delivery and reduce cost per service event. Serves as a consultant to business process owners and provides actionable insights that facilitate decision making and drive financial performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop analytics across different channels to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Employs data analysis techniques and methods to build varied regression and classification models for defect identification and process optimization.
- Works with text analytics, channel analytics and web optimization efforts.
- Develops reporting based on business requirements, understanding of business processes, and knowledge of system logging to implement fully automated solutions.
- Work across the organization and build the knowledge base for overall business improvement.
- Visualize the movement of customers through and across channels (call center, voice self-service, web, email, on-line chat) and measure customer level of effort with effective data collection via SQL and other query languages to integrate data from multiple sources
- Ensure reports have the utmost data integrity and accuracy and verbally present results and implications to operational teams on a daily basis
- Serve as subject matter expert in analytics and support strategic projects that directly impacts customer, agent and coach experience.
- Analyze operational and financial metrics and identify statistically significant cause-and-effect relationships between key business drivers
- Present results to senior management in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Identify opportunities and recommend creative solutions to business problems through analytics and understanding of the business processes and systems
- Operate with a high degree of autonomy in a direct support relationship to primary customers and meet all requirements with minimal management oversight
- Bachelor’ s degree in MIS or Quantitative Disciplines (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Business Analytics, Economics, Engineering)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Data Analytics
- Experience with building data visualizations using tools such as Spotfire, Tableau, D3.js
- High-energy and a desire to work in a results oriented, fast-growth environment
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving and comfort with ambiguity
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and a passion for achieving practical business impact
- Strong interpersonal skills including confidence in dealing with people at all levels of the organization, ability to manage intake, and present insights
- Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years supporting customer service operations
- Strong understanding of databases, and query tools like DBeaver, SQL workbench
- Expert skill level in Excel
- Experience with visualization and presentation tools, mainly, Spotfire, Tableau, or Power BI
- Knowledge of statistical tools in Python (SciPy, NumPy, Pandas, scikitlearn) or R.
- Understanding of statistical concepts and experience in applying techniques(Random Forest, SVM, NLP)