Business Developer - North Atlanta- Landscape Industry in Alpharetta
Our client seeks an experienced Business Developer, preferably, in the Landscape industry. If the duties below sound good to you, we’ d love to hear from you. Responsibilities: Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with branch/region/division operations
- Protects organization’ s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities (i.e. agronomic and horticulture technical training); reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for key account accomplishments and new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
If this sounds exciting to you please send me your resume and lets discuss!
We look forward to hearing from you.