We have opportunities for investment banking analyst candidates within several industry groups at a well respected bank focused on growth-oriented companies.
At least one (1) year of Investment Banking experience is required; some M&A experience is preferred. Strong academic performance, exceptional interpersonal skills, and superior analytical, computer, and communication skills are essential.
The firm values individuals who are demonstrated team players and can interact with all levels of the organization. Successful candidates will exhibit a common sense approach to problem solving and a strong desire to learn, in addition to showing initiative, integrity, and creativity.
- Assist senior bankers in executing M&A transactions and sourcing potential M&A mandates
- Perform due diligence, analysis and documentation of live M&A transactions
- Provide analytical support to transactions, including: Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Comparable Companies and Comparable Transactions (Comps), M&A, and/or LBO analyses
- Prepare client presentations and marketing materials
- Research market, industry, and transaction trends and dynamics
- Liaise with bankers across the Firm and with clients, across all levels of seniority
- BA/BS degree with relevant post-undergraduate Investment Banking experience is preferred
- Must be highly organized with a demonstrated ability to gather and organize data using a logical and systematic process
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter
- Must be very detail oriented and able to multi-task effectively
- Strong financial modeling skills required