Working under the supervision of a government lead, develops and executes test plans, test cases, and test procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development preferred
- 3+ years’ experience with automated testing using Selenium.
- 3+ years’ experience with object programming languages such as Java.
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
- Occasionally performs other IT systems engineering activities such as requirements, design, installation, operation, sustainment, and support.
- Responsible for web automation test efforts utilizing selenium.
- Develops test plans, test schedule, and approach. Writes test cases and scripts and identifies data for test scenarios.
- Conducts a walk through on test case/script with Test Managers, Requirement Leads, Project Managers, and Development Leads. Performs and leads tests of software and/or IT systems to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- Performs verification activities on work products using defined methods, procedures and criteria with an appropriate verification environment.
- Documents and communicates test results. Supports analysis of test results and resolution of open issues. Documents and works to resolve all complex problems. Reports progress on problem resolution to management.
- Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
- Define and promote test automation best practices, standards, and processes.
- US Citizen
- Obtain or be able to obtain a SECRET Clearance
- Bachelors and 3+ years’ experience.
VOLT is Equal Opportunity Employer