Kavaliro, Arlington FL
Our client is seeking an experienced Solutions Architect to be the mediator between senior client contacts, partners, and their sales team. This is a creative role that requires the candidate to have a strong background as a Solutions Architect with an understanding of technical solutions and sales strategies. This role will require the candidate to present our solutions to executive level client contacts, in a persuasive and convincing way. The candidate will present to clients our solutions’ effectiveness and success. The selected candidate must have a strong understanding of federal government environments, owning technical volume for proposals and presentation experience.
Overview of Primary Experience Required, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
• Pre-Sales experience required
• MS Azure or Cloud experience required
• General technologist (able to get up to speed on a technology solution quickly)
• Technical understanding of Agile development offerings
• Must have experience with Cloud based solutions
• Ability to articulate technical solutions in a concise, clear and convincing way to both non-technical and technical audiences
• Ability to comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
• Ability to follow rapidly changing technologies and apply said technologies to meet business needs
• Ability to represent the company at client-facing events, meetings, conferences, etc.
Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, IT, related field or 6 years of systems engineering and/or solutions architecture experience
Security Clearance Requirements:
Job Type: Full-time