Volt Workforce Solutions is seeking a Principal Software Engineer for our Client in El Segundo, CA.
Are you an experienced software engineer looking for the next challenge in your career? We are looking for someone who can lead a team throughout the full software life-cycle development process, building sophisticated programs that will be used to protect America at home and abroad. Apply today!
- Experience in C/C++
- Experience with Test Development Environments (LabWindows/CVI, LabVIEW, TestStand)
- Experience with Interfaces: GPIB, Spacewire
- Experience in full life-cycle software development, implementation, test, design and overall architecture
- Minimum 6 years of related technical individual contributor experience in large team software engineering development
- Experience with Space Flight test and Integration
- Experience with software implementation of timing and controls
- Experience with Built in Test (BIT) implementation
- Experience with Configuration Management tools
- Experience with tools such as RHAPSODY, JIRA, VectorCast, and GoogleTest
- BS or higher degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent.
This is a contingent/temporary position offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies, and a staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Required: Must have Active US Government Security Clearance
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.