Payment Vendor Assistant
The Contracts Administrator supports the External Expert Engagement team in their mission to deliver contract-to-pay support across global functions for activities involving scientifically and medically qualified External Experts.
The role partners with members of the team in delivering the process by managing payments to the Experts and drafting some agreement types.
• Process payments using finance systems, including follow-up and troubleshooting as necessary.
• Interface with team members, business stakeholders, and external parties to gather information or details to support delivery of the process.
• Perform vendor setup process for new External Experts.
• Review payment information for proper compliance.
• Draft simple agreement types such as Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDAs) and Professional Service Agreements (PSAs) relating to engagements with External Experts and route them for signature. • Manage data and create reports in relation to payments and contracts.
Administrative support role; person must be comfortable with repetition
-Exceptional attention to detail is a must
-Follow through must be consistent and thorough
-Great verbal and written communication
-Someone who is comfortable working in an open collaborative environment
• Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Experience in contract operations
• Pharma/biotechnology or related industry experience preferred
• Project management experience
• Experience with process improvement System Applications to be used include:
• Salesforce • SAP • Ariba iBuy and iSave • DocuSign • ePay • Microsoft Office Suite.