Position: Research Specialist / Admin
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: 12 months, with strong possibility to convert to full time
You will be responsible for performing enterprise searches of customer policies, contracts and accounts to determine if a benefit may be due. You will provide consistent, high quality service and accurate information to internal and external customers
- Utilizes multiple administration systems across all lines of business to determine if a policy holder has a benefit due
- Performs data entry into the workflow documentation system, meeting departmental quality and production standards
- Orders files from offsite locations and reviews files to identify key data needed to perform a search
- Able to work independently within a high production team environment
- Adheres to privacy regulations and maintains customer confidentiality
- Strong written communication skills to respond to customer inquiries concerning their coverage
- Adjust and adapt to all aspects of the business in an ever changing work environment, while understanding goals, how they are measured, how to reach them, and work with others as necessary to achieve these goals
- Undergraduate degree or comparable work experience
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations.
- Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
- Drives performance targets to completion.
Proven ability to be proficient with multiple systems and processes in a fast paced environment