Position: Principal Integration Architect
Location: Greater Boston Area
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Principal Integration Architect is responsible for design, develop, and support all phases and activities involved in the projects for providing the enterprise integration services and operations. This is the technical lead role for designing, developing and implementing the foundational interface services that support integration-as-a-Service platform.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for providing system analysis activities for technology architecture, interface standards, and integrations solutions.
- Define and drive the overall technology solution architecture for integration-as-a-Service platform.
- Establish integration services standards and processes, including FHIR, HL7, and CCDA standard services library.
- Serve as the Tech Lead for integration projects.
- Collaborate with other technical team technology leaders to ensure technology and architecture direction is consistent with the enterprise integration needs.
- Deliver high-quality interface solutions that support business and clinical system operations.
- Leads development team through process to deliver high-quality solutions on time.
- Excellent in SOA software solutions and operations.
- Design and implement enterprise SOA integration platform that support interoperability for interfacing among internal systems and interfacing with external system.
- Work collaboratively with other development and QA teams in software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes.
- Impart best practices and guidance to others in development team.
- Maintain software versions in version control tool.
- Work with the technical team lead for direction/design and collaboratively with team developers, Architects, DBAs, Integrations Administrators and others to achieve cohesive, compliant software deliveries.
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum master’ s degree in information systems, Computer Science, or related field.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 10-15 of experience in SOA systems development and operations
- Experience in system architecture and 5-10 years’ experience as a tech lead
- Expert in SDLC processes including Agile/Scrum process
- Expert in healthcare data and integration, including HL7, FHIR, CCDA, XML, RESTful API, SOA, SOAP/JSON, Java J2EE development
- Strong experience designing, developing and deploying BPEL, ESB applications
- Good understanding of infrastructure components involved in establishing an EAI framework
- Expert in database architecture and development, SQL and PL/SQL
- Expert in rules engine design, message interface metadata management, service design
- Deep understanding in JBOSS application architecture with experience in app server infrastructure design and support
- Experience working with various vendor platforms and managing interfaces between systems in a complex clinical ecosystem
- Experience in application monitoring, performance tuning, code reviews and creating Proof-of-Concepts
- SalesForce/Healthcloud experience a plus
- Customer oriented attitude toward both internal and external customers.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are required
- Ability to clearly and concisely gather, interpret, analyze, and document information
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with internal and external stakeholders at multiple levels
- Lead developers and analysts