Requirements / Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Safely, operating machinery
- The ability to practice good housekeeping
- Accurately completing quality and administrative document checks to ensure specific directions are followed.
- Must be willing to meet the following requirements:
- Work overtime on as as-needed basis
- Wear required safety equipment
- Operate or work in industrial conditions (may be warm/hot, dusty/dirty, around hazardous chemicals, noise or heavy machinery (with proper safety training and safety protection)
- Applicants must have a stable work history, good attendance record, positive attitude and a desire to produce quality work as part of a team.
- Applicants must enjoy working in a production environment.
Highly-qualified candidates would possess manufacturing work experience in an industry with Safety as a core value
Please submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration.
The employer is an " equal opportunity employer." The employer will not discriminate and will take " affirmative action" measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, disability, veteran status, sex, or any characteristic protected by law.