Looking for your next Assignment? Now looking to fill a PM Acute Care I (Med Surg) position in Albany, GA. The RN must have at least 2 years of recent experience and be dedicated to providing excellent patient care. MUST live outside of the 75 mile radius to be considered for this travel position.
Job Details include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately and safely verifying patient identification
- Starting and maintaining IV sites
- Safely administering medication
- Monitor and record patient vitals
- Assist patient with needs specific to their condition
- Communicate treatment and expectations with patient and/or family.
- Use of Electronic Charting (Epic, Meditech, McKesson, Cerner)
This is a 13 week assignment - NIGHTS - 6:45p-7:15a. May Require Float.
- Current GA RN license
- 2 or more years of recent Med/Surg or Acute Care experience
- Experience with Electronic Charting
- Must live outside of 75 miles from the facility
- Experience with Trachs and/or Vents
- Troubleshoot equipment when needed
To apply for this position, please email your resume and/or references to [email protected]
For further information, including travel compensation, please call Nicole at 813-792-3405.
I look forward to speaking with you!
National Hiring Manager- Sunbelt Staffing, LLC