K.A. Recruiting, Joelton TN
Full-time Cytotechnologist needed right outside of Nashville, TN!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The person in this position is a Cytotechnologist who is responsible for examining cells on glass slides to detect evidence of diseased conditions and pre-malignant and malignant cells.
- Examines gynecological and/or non-gynecological slides daily according to department protocols.
- Records findings in computer system.
- Records required data on daily screening and departmental logs.
- Identify and correct problems that may adversely affect test performance or result reporting of patient samples.
- Communicates pertinent section information/issues to supervisor, manager or other appropriate individual.
- Performs instrument maintenance and method troubleshooting.
- Assists in documentation and maintaining effective department QA/QC programs and monitors.
- Must perform within the productivity expectations as set forth by current departmental guidelines.
* Minimum of two years of college and graduation from an approved School of Cytotechnology
* National certification by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) as a Cytotechnologist
* Must hold a valid Tennessee Cytotechnologist License
* Maintains appropriate continuing education for certification and licensure
* Minimum of 3 years experience as a Cytotechnologist
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.