Labor and Delivery Manager (Registered Nurse)
K.A. Recruiting, Mansfield TX
Full-time Manager of Labor and Delivery needed in Texas!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The Labor/Delivery and OBED manager is responsible for the daily operations in the Labor/Delivery and OBED departments; to include the supervision, management and direction of the staff and clinical practice in accordance with organizational and departmental philosophy and goals. Under the supervision of the Director of Women's and Children's, the manager will direct staff in maintaining the highest degree of clinical and operational performance within the departments.
- Provides an optimal practice environment that ensures the delivery of quality patient care.
- Responsible for planning, directing and managing the patient care delivered to a designated population.
- Oversees the 24-hour operation of the patient care departments with accountability for leadership, overall fiscal management, staffing, planning, organizing and controlling in collaboration with department director.
- Role models proactive, collaborative working relationships across all hospital functions in an interdisciplinary approach to patient care.
- Develops programs, policies, procedures, and standards of care to ensure patient's care needs are assessed, evaluated, and met.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, be able to mentor and coach nursing staff.
*Graduated from an accredited, professional school of nursing.
*Current Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted.
*Current Healthcare provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association and NRP required.
*Strong communication skills required.
*Ability to think independently.
*Able to interpret complicated Government communications.
*Minimum of five years in Labor/Delivery and/or High Risk Antepartum unit.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.