K.A. Recruiting, Jefferson NH
Full-time Radiologic Technologist needed in New Hampshire!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Join a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital offering Medical, Surgical and Intensive Care Services as well as a wide variety of outpatient services - in a beautiful area of NH.
Registered Radiologic Technologist
Position Summary: The Registered Radiologic Technologist is responsible for performing radiographic examinations under the direction of a radiologist at a technical level not requiring constant supervision. The Technologist performs a variety of procedures that will require independent judgement, with ingenuity and initiative to apply ionizing radiation for diagnosis. The Technologist assumes responsibility for designated areas of procedures as required.
* Graduate of formal radiologic technology training program.
* Must hold current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification and remain a member in good standing.
* Minimum of six months experience in the radiology field.
* Previous experience with CT scans required or ability to obtain required CT knowledge within six months of hire.
* Previous experience with bone density, trauma, ultrasound, and/or mammography preferred.
* CPR required.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!