Registered Nurse - Critical Care
K.A. Recruiting, Dexter NM
Full time CCU RN needed at a top facility in New Mexico!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The Registered Nurse shall be responsible for assessing, planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of patients and for correlating the nursing process, the medical plan of care and policies.
* Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in NM.
* BLS & ACLS required.
* PALS preferred. ER, CCU -TNCC is required or must be obtained within 60 days of hire (6 months for new grads).
* CPI Certification must be obtained within 30 days of hire.
* Desirable characteristics include at least one year of experience as an R.N., preferably in the area of application.
* Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
* Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!