Let is snow!! Now hiring for contract Registered Nurses for several locations in New York! There are openings for the Med Surg Unit in Rochester, Syracuse, and Cooperstown. This is a great opportunity for snowy assignment in a beautiful location! The hired must have knowledge of Medical Surgical needs and the passion to provide quality patient care!
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Assessing and monitoring patient vitals
- Starting and maintaining IVs
- Assessing patient symptoms
- Providing wound care and dressing changes
- Providing care to patients post-surgery
- Adult and Geriatric patients
- Communicating patient's condition with MD
- Accurate and safe patient identification
- Safely administer medication
- 2 or more years of recent MS experience
- Current NY RN License
- Active BLS/ACLS
- Trauma Level I or II experience (preferred but not required)
- 13 weeks
- 12 hours shifts - 36 hours per week
- Evenings and Nights
- Possible blocked shifts
- Possible extension
To apply for this position, please email your resume and references to [email protected]
For further questions, such as location and pay, please call Nicole Forgette at 813-792-3405.
I look forward to speaking with you!
National Hiring Manager- Sunbelt Staffing, LLC