Full-time Home Health Registered Nurse needed at a public school in lower Fairfield County!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Certified as a Great Place to Work For in 2018!*
* Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Connecticut with at least 1 year of clinical experience; Home care preferred
* Oasis experience strongly desired
* Experience in managing PleurX Catheters, Foley Catheters, Wound Vac Systems, and Ostomy care a plus.
* Have reliable transportation and willing to commute within a designated territory to provide the best in home patient care.
* Stable and flexible schedule including weekend and holiday rotation.
* Willing to take advantage of our excellent training system comprised of in house and field orientation and become an elite healthcare provider!
* Provide skilled nursing and head to toe assessments to the adult and geriatric population. This includes the oversight of medication administration and wound care treatment as prescribed in the physician's plan of care.
* Educate patients and caregivers on disease process, medications, plan of care and individualized treatment plan.
* Maintain and process all documentation in compliance with agency standards utilizing the electronic medical record keeping system. Submit all clinical documentation, time records and other information in the required time frame
* IPad to record all documentation
* Cell phone stipend
* Mileage reimbursement
* Medical supplies readily available
* Company sponsored activities
* Bonus opportunities for Nurses
* Competitive salary
* Flexibility of work schedules to ensure life/work balance
* A rich benefits package, including: medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance
* 401(k) plan
* Generous paid time off
* Professional liability coverage
* Company-sponsored in-service and training
* Continuing education!
With our support and your passion and commitment, we have no doubt that you will transform into a home care clinician that you and your patients can be proud of. Start the next chapter of your professional journey and apply today!