Full-time Anti-coagulation NP/PA needed in Washington!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Join a TOP Health System, dedicated to providing quality care in a family atmosphere.
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Schedule: Full Time
- Perform examinations on new and existing patients. Establish presumptive diagnoses, order appropriate studies and manage the patient's care as a member of the health care team.
- Writes prescriptions and performs procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
- Educates patients and families and helps them understand issues related to physical and emotional health and promotes wellness.
- Maintains accurate and complete patient records in compliance with organizational policy.
- Refers patients to specialty services when appropriate.
- Provides professional medical services within the scope of training and responsibility, in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and organizational policies.
* Appropriate certification
* Ability to obtain an active license in the state of WA.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.