Full-time Otolaryngologist needed in North Carolina!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently seeking a board eligible or board certified otolaryngologist to join a multispecialty physician group. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
* Affiliation with 8-hosptial healthcare system
* Position open due to retirement
* Solo provider setting
* 5-county service area
* Close proximity to Suffolk, Virginia
* Access to North Carolina and Virginia Beaches
* Ability to sponsor J1 Visas
This area features beautiful rural scenery and a climate conducive to year-round, outdoor activities.
- Located in North Carolina’s Inner Banks region (two hours from the Outer Banks, one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country)
- Outstanding golf courses, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks for outdoor activities
Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
Malpractice (with tail)
Medical, Dental, & Vision
For more information, please submit your resume for review!