Nurse Practitioner - Internal Medicine
K.A. Recruiting, New Limerick ME
Full-time Family Nurse Practitioner of Physician Assistant needed!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently seeking a FNP or PA with a very strong background in internal medicine. Minimum of 2 years and preferably 5 to 10 years of experience. This is for outpatient Internal Medicine practice.
* Established family practice/internal medicine practice - outpatient
* Expectation of 16 patients daily
* Family Practice - 4 10 hr day work week (rotating Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays off)
* Internal Medicine – 4 10 hr day work week (Tuesday – Fridays)
* No nights, weekends or holiday call
* The hospital makes all necessary payroll deductions and files a Form W-2 with respect to the physician’s employment
* Benefits include 4 weeks Vacation, 2 weeks CME (or combination thereof), Sick time accrual (96 hours annually), 88 Hours Holiday time, Health/Dental insurance available at employee rates, Life insurance 1x salary, CME expenses, Relocation assistance, Sign on bonus, Productivity Incentive
Join a beautiful a community enjoying all four seasons. Nearby mountains for skiing, hiking and snowshoeing, nearby lakes for water activities, and a local community golf course. Many activities for children and excellent school district.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!