Registered Nurse (Emergency and Acute Care)
K.A. Recruiting, Independence California
Full-time RN (Emergency & Acute Care) needed at a great hospital in a perfect area of California for those who enjoy astonishing natural beauty and a peaceful, tight-knit small town atmosphere!
Responsibilities: The Charge RN functions as an integral member of the patient care team, promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families. Has accountability for patient care, outcomes and customer satisfaction. Performs all work in accordance with established nursing standards and protocols.
- Minimum two years ER experience required.
- Minimum two years clinical experience preferred.
- Current California RN license; Current required certifications: ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) and BLS (Basic Life Support) and PALS (Pediatric Life Support) through the American Heart Association are required.
- Recommended certifications: CEN, TNCC, ENPC certifications.
- Ability to communicate clearly in both oral and written forms using the English language.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from residents, patients, physicians, peers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Promotes a cooperative working relationship with team members, physicians, other disciplines as well as the public by facilitating and enhancing communications, displaying honesty and respect, sensitivity to cultural differences, and expressing and accepting feedback in a professional manner.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!