Registered Nurse Case Manager
K.A. Recruiting, Midpines CA
Full-time RN, Case Manager needed at a top critical access hospital in rural CA
Case Management: Coordinates a continuum of care for a defined population of patients. Assures that patients, and families proceed efficiently through the course of hospitalization.
Utilization Review: Review medical records, admissions, medical necessity and quality. Review outpatient services for appropriateness, medical necessity and quality.
- Associate Degree in Nursing, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years Nursing Case Management experience preferred.
- Valid California State Registered Nursing License
- Current BLS Healthcare Provider certification
- Current ACLS certification
- Current Case Management Certification (CCMC)preferred
Offering great compensation and benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!