K.A. Recruiting, Midpines California
Full time Physical Therapist needed with a fantastic Healthcare District in a beautiful area of California!
Participate in the planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care programs designed to increase, maintain or restore function, minimize or prevent disability, and assist patients in reaching their maximum performance levels; serve as a consultant to physicians and allied health staff regarding physical therapy services throughout the District.
This position is responsible for the implementation and evaluation of standards of practice for the discipline of therapy in accordance with state regulation and physical therapists accreditation entities.
Provides information and training to patients, and/or family and caregiver as needed, and/or as part of discharge planning.
- Education: Possession of a degree in physical therapy from an accredited educational institute.
- Experience: Minimum of two years of clinical experience in a diverse background specific to discipline; prefer one to two years experience in a rehabilitation setting.
- Licensure / Certifications / Registrations:
1. Current California Physical Therapist license.
2. Current BLS Healthcare Provider certification (CPR)
3. Valid California drivers license, with clean DMV record.
4. Current auto insurance meeting California minimum requirements, and naming the
District as an interested party.
Offering fantastic compensation and benefits. For more information, please submit your resume for review!