Full-time Radiology Technologist needed at a top hospital in Vermont!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Under the supervision of a radiologist and the direction of the administrator, this position competently performs imaging on all general radiographic equipment. Responsible for radiographic and imaging protocols. Must have the ability to recognize general radiography anatomy. Responsible for providing service excellence and complying with hospital policies and procedures. Uses the RIS/PACS and HIS for proper recording of patient exams and dissemination of patient results.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have completed an approved and accredited Radiology Technology program
Minimum Work Experience:
- Recent, up to one year, hospital related experience
- Digital Imaging and post processing PACS experience
- Portable and in department fluoroscopy procedures
- Operating Room procedures
- Current state R.T. license required
- BLS Certification through American Heart Association
- Must obtain 24 ECE credits, in a two year period, for re-certification and licensure
- ARRT Certified
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.