Are you looking for a challenging yet a rewarding career opportunity? Management Registry Inc. may have the career you are looking for – apply today. No experience in the Corrections field is not an issue … on-the-job training is provided!
Correctional Officer Summary:
- Help to keep the facility safe and problem-free on a daily basis through crisis prevention, behavioral program implementation and on-going patient interaction
- SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL AVAILABLE! An additional $0.60 is earned on 2nd shift plus an additional $1.00 per hour for all shifts on Saturday and Sundays!
- Weekly pay and benefits available
Correctional Officer Responsibilities:
- Monitor and participate in activities with patients while providing a safe, therapeutic environment as well as maintaining custody and control
- Perform rounds, escort patients, conduct searches and report counts of patients
- Actively participate in behavioral program planning and implementation while cooperating with all disciplines to achieve maximum safety and therapeutic benefit
- Verbally or physically intervene as a team in hostile situations
- Provide pertinent information for patient’s medical charts
- Provide written reports on incidents and keep supervisors informed
- Operate a control panel