Management Registry, Inc., Greenville NC
Management Registry, Inc. is hiring Registered Nurses for open assignments located in Greenville, NC!
Shifts: 6:45a.m - 7:15p.m and 6:45p.m. - 7:15a.m.
Full time, full benefits and weekly pay!
The Registered Nurse position will perform specialized nursing and medical treatment and deliver care to developmentally and intellectually disabled individuals, many who are also medically fragile. This position carries out the nursing care process and will set up an environment to assist individuals in obtaining maximum level of functioning and/or recovery.
Registered Nurse Duties:
- Providing physical and mental assessments
- Development and implementation of care plans
- Medication administration
- Monitor and report changes in patients behavior or symptoms
- Maintain accurate documentation
- Perform a range of treatment and diagnostic support
- Knowledge of professional principles, practices and theory of nursing and its application
- Knowledge of medications and the physiological effect of those medications
- Ability to guide and counsel subordinate staff and provide feedback and advice/counsel to nursing staff on care rendered to patients
- Ability to provide patient and family education on disease processes, treatment and self-care
- Ability to demonstrate patience in dealing with patients, clients, and families
- Ability to communicate information to patients, families and staff in a concise and descriptive manner, verbally, in writing or by demonstration
- Ability to appropriately respond to emergency situations