Management Registry, Inc is looking for qualified Mental Health Technician candidates for open Full-time positions in Evanston, WY!
The MHT will be working directly with patients, providing quality care and comfort, monitoring their vital signs and assisting with daily living needs. Management Registry, Inc. is searching for dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to be an important link between our patients and the healthcare team.
All shifts available; 8 or 12 hour shifts!
Mental Health Technician Duties:
- Demonstrate understanding of patient activities as outlined in program, adherence to schedule, and patient nutritional needs
- Actively supervised and/or administered therapeutic recreational, educational, and group activities
- Monitor client progress toward their personal goals
- Complete charting and medication logs
- Ensure patients food and fluid intake are maintained according to diet plan
- Assist patients with Activities of Daily Living
- Collaborate with staff and individual clients
- Check patient’s vital signs
- Document pertinent information related to goals in patient clinical record; documented psychosocial information as assigned
- Demonstrate understanding of federal guidelines related to confidentiality, along with patient rights and restriction of rights
- Reported any incidents requiring completion of incident report