Enterprise Solutions Sales
Corporate & Technical Recruiters, Inc., New York NY
A world leading total communications company with operations in 100 countries is rapidly expanding its US presence and invites you to be a part of its success as a National Account Manager. This company is committed to providing innovative products and services that enable multi-national organizations to stay agile and competitive - wherever in the world they do business. This company provides all of the speed, growth and excitement of a start-up, with the financial backing and footprint of a firmly established global corporation.
The Career Opportunity
- Impact the business: Lead exponential growth of the most strategic national accounts, with focus on client needs, proactive planning, and using your knowledge of the Global Enterprise products and services to solve client problems
- Think globally: This company is multi-homed with deep local presence, structured and resourced to support the global operations of today’ s borderless enterprise. You will work closely with the global account management team to understand the client’ s business across geographies and develop a strategy that secures and deepens the client relationship with the long-term focus of expanding the overall footprint
- Be the customer: Understand and anticipate the customer’ s strategic and operational challenges and introduce new innovations and concepts to satisfy their business needs. Become a resource for customers by introducing them to industry specialists and third-party partners to educate and support their business requirements. Represent the customer view to inform the product roadmap development
- Be networked: Engage with local influencers and decision makers to assist in local, regional and global growth. Become the go-to person responsible for developing strong long-term relationships with key local decision makers
- Know the market: Assess customer, competitor and market trends to provide timely and accurate forecasting, evaluate risks and threats to the business and identify new areas of opportunity for this company.
- Take financial control: Deliver the local “ P&L“ for the Global Enterprise accounts, provide insight into all financial targets per account and drive incremental, year-on-year growth
The Candidate Profile
- At least five years of enterprise solutions sales experience within technology services – for example, cloud, hosting, M2M, telecommunications, or unified communications
- Demonstrated ability to influence at the C-level, network at middle management levels within customer and partner companies, and proven success with relationship management within multinational companies
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% at times
- Proven understanding of important financial concepts, purchasing practices and industry specific aspects of corporate customers
- MBA or Master’ s Degree in similar field
- Ability to lead and manage an international and distributed team in a changing environment
Commitment from the company
This company is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible and motivating workplace in which talent is truly recognized and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an environment which values, celebrates and makes the most of people’ s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At this company you will have access to our market leading benefits program.
We’ re a brand that loves change – if it’ s not happening naturally then we’ re creating it ourselves. It’ s in our DNA to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate. To find that spark that empowers you is why we are in business - that’ s what we mean when we say ‘ power to you’.