Marketing Experience Manager
Corporate & Technical Recruiters, Inc., New York New York
Marketing Experience Manager
You will have the responsibility for defining the vision, implementation processes, and day-to-day customer contact strategy for the Vodafone Global Enterprise Customer Experience Center in New York while aligning the go-to-market strategy, execution, and optimization of Customer Experience Centers globally.
You will create and facilitate a customer experience that demonstrates an understanding of the local markets and customer challenges while enhancing Vodafone’ s reputation, communicating strategy and creating awareness of products & services.
In the Americas, you will manage the Customer Experience Centre (CEC) facility to ensure achievement of the Americas business plans and targets. Globally, you will lead local CEC Managers to ensure a consistent experience, like processes, standardized KPIs, and common reporting methods.
You will benefit from a collaborative work environment where you’ ll partner closely with our global account managers to drive real value for our customers, and you are skilled at discovering customer challenges, taking as much from what is said as what is not said. Using that information, you can paint a picture of what tomorrow looks like for our customers and how Vodafone technology fits into that vision.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Responsible for defining and owning the strategy for the CECs globally, in alignment with regional business plans, to enhance Vodafone’ s reputation in the region through this highly visible took. Improve customer engagement and satisfaction and deliver the KPIs and targets
• Responsible for supporting the delivery of the Americas field marketing execution plans by aligning the CEC activity plans with the local & global Marketing Plan and defining appropriate customer segments.
• Host C-level customers in the New York CEC; run end-to-end experiences and demonstrations and facilitate customer innovation; hold immersive and future looking workshops and discussions.
• Lead accountability for the customer journeys, content and assets required for CECs globally, working with key contacts internally & externally to deliver, e.g. Marketing, Partners, Agencies.
• Manage global relationships with Sales, Marketing, Service, Product and Commercial leads to ensure that CEC activity is aligned with business objectives and targets.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Proven responsibility for leading the creation of, and managing an experience center or technical customer events, with presentation and facilitation skills across multiple job functions, cultures and languages.
• Strategic thinker who can facilitate a C-level conversation on business solutions with a solutions-selling approach; has an ability to translate complex business and technical strategies into easy-to-understand concepts.
• Experienced B2B professional with minimum of 8 years’ sales, business development, marketing or event management experience in IT/Telco/High Tech.
• Content Creation and Management experience; ability to tell a strategic story through visual mediums, leveraging global information for the Americas markets.
• Ability to engage and influence C level customers, sales leaders, partners and other stakeholders balancing the needs of Global, Regional and Local perspectives.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Degree or higher in business studies, marketing or a communications discipline
• B2B Marketing or Event Management skills
• Communication skills – written and verbal
• Innovation and creative skills
• Facilitation skills
• Persuasive, demonstrating executive presence and confidence across all levels of an organization
• Must be intuitive and empathetic; able to draw conclusions from what is said as much as from what is not said
Key performance indicators:
• Number of meetings booked in global CECs and % utilization of facility on par with or exceeds global CEC utilization rates.
• Increased revenue generated from CEC visitors (higher total contract value and in-year revenue for customers utilizing CEC); an opportunity generator of +2 for each CEC visit (for each opportunity identified pre-visit, two opportunities documented and followed up post-visit).
• Heightened customer awareness and perception e.g. NPS for those customers utilizing t