Prominent staffing firm specializing in Property Management seeks Temp to Hire Maintenance Supervisor to provide exceptional service at a newly renovated, 1200 home, apartment community.
Maintenance staff is responsible for all aspects of property maintenance including curb appeal, service requests, apartment turnovers, preventative maintenance, and relations with associates, contractors, and team members. The Maintenance Supervisor must have experience and EPA certificate. This position will oversee 9 staff members with one other Supervisor.
Serious Inquires ONLY! Please submit your resume to this ad for immediate call!
Duties may include (but are not limited to)
- Prepare or complete service requests
- Inspect grounds & common areas
- Troubleshoot repair issues
- Perform preventative maintenance in buildings and/or apartments including, but not limited to heating and air-conditioning systems, plumbing fixtures, sprinkler system, smoke detector and fire extinguishers
- Lock installations
- Preventative or seasonal maintenance
- Start-up, maintenance and winterization of irrigation system
- Complete or delegate swimming pool opening procedures, daily maintenance, and end of season close down procedures
- Inspect and perform regular maintenance on building HVAC systems
- Health and safety maintenance
- Prepare spec and requests from 3rd party service contractors.
- Prepare and fulfill turnover checklists
- Prioritize, assign and review department workload
- Update inventory logs
- Maintenance team support
- Evaluate staff performance
- Communicate with residents regarding service requests
- Communicate with management about complaints or community violations