The Reserves Network, Chillicothe OH
A leader in the auto glass industry for over 35 years. Due to the approaching busy season, we are currently searching for motivated, self-starting and dedicated candidates to fill their open positions.
- Receives labels from supervisor for parts to be pulled for assigned route.
- Pulls parts from the appropriate bins and delivers to staging area for loading.
- Operates a MPE (motorized pallet jack) to transport parts in the warehouse.
- Loads trucks according to the delivery schedule and performs a final check off of parts loaded.
- Sorts and places parts and supplies on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence.
- Maintains orderliness and housekeeping of assigned work areas.
- Complies with established company policies and procedures.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
Excellent time management skills.
Ability to work as a team.
Ability to think critically and make decisions.
Experience working in distribution setting a plus.
Multiple Healthcare Plans
Accident, Disability, Life
Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
Temp to Hire ($13.50 after full time hire)
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
Call us today at 740-773-7519
If interested please send a resume to: [email protected]