gdR is recruiting a Data Engineer for a fast-growing lab that combines research + applied work with offices in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver working to advance AI applications and build solid products. These applications are cutting-edge solutions that intersect machine learning and engineering. The team of engineers, data scientists and product managers work in collaboration with leading researchers and global institutions, including the Vector Institute.
About the Company:
- Fast-growing lab that combines research + applied work to advance AI applications and build solid products. These applications are cutting-edge solutions that intersect machine learning and engineering.
- Team of 40 people on the applied side across all locations. Engineers, Data Scientists, and Product Managers work in collaboration with leading researchers and global institutions, including the Vector Institute.
- Passionate and dedicated to the growth and advancement of the AI ecosystem through partnerships with academia.
It’s an amazing team that’s dedicated to growing the AI ecosystem and creating solutions that will have impact on a global scale. You’ll also be working alongside successful leaders who are committed to growing their team.
You’re the ideal Data Engineer if you have:
- Previous experience writing with Python.
- Previous experience with databases (ex. SQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
- Previous experience with data science tools (R, NumPy), NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB), data modeling and statistics.
As the Data Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Design and develop feasible AI solutions that meet clients’ business requirements.
- Provide technical expertise and assistance on various projects.
- Present findings to stakeholders within and outside the business.
Apply today for the Data Engineer role or contact Mandy Cole, Talent & Client Manager, at mandy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Follow gdR on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook for updates on new roles in tech.