Sr. Software Engineer
gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting, Markham Ontario
Sr. Software Engineer
gdR is recruiting an Sr. Software Engineer for an award-winning multinational tech company that offers a workload automation platform trusted by 100+ Fortune 500 companies. Awards include "Tech Innovator Award Winner" and "Forbes Cloud 100". They're also a Certified Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure partner. Recognized as a one of the "Best Workplaces" with a Glassdoor rating of 4+ out of 5.
About the Company:
- Award-winning multinational tech company that offers a workload automation platform.
- Customers include over 100 Fortune 500 companies.
- Awards include: “Tech Innovator Award Winner” and “Forbes Cloud 100”
- Certified Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure partner.
- Recognized as one the “Best Workplaces” with a Glassdoor rating of 4+ out of 5.
It’s a perfect opportunity for someone who loves to take on new challenges. They’re invested in the growth of their employees and there’s plenty of room for advancement.
You’re the ideal Sr. Software Engineer if you have:
- 3+ years experience with either cloud providers, developing software that runs only in the cloud and re-architecting legacy applications.
- Strong background in microservice architectures.
- Strong background in Java, C++ or Go.
As the Sr. Software Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Design and build functionalities around cloud-based applications.
- Accelerate the delivery of new functionalities on the platform.
- Own and produce high quality code.
Apply today for the Sr. Software Engineer role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Follow gdR on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook for updates on new roles in tech.