gdR is recruiting a Engineering Manager for an established martech company that's helped shape the Canadian tech ecosystem. Their web and mobile platform is used by millions of users across 200+ countries, and processes billions of pieces of content daily.
About the Company:
- Canadian martech company that's shaped the Canadian tech ecosystem.
- Products are used by millions of users across 200+ countries, and processes billions of pieces of content monthly.
- A Centre of Excellence will be build out in Toronto, with the first teams being focussed on Platform Engineering. These engineers will work alongside othe eng, infrastructure and product tams to further build out the platform.
- The company provides a huge opportunity to grow your career as they're on a great growth trajectory. There's also great work-life balance and tons of autonomy over the platform.
You’ll have a chance to work at one of the fastest-growing startups with plans to expand into the U.S. In addition, you’ll lead product initiatives and collaborate with the creative, marketing and tech team to create solutions that aesthetically pleasing.
You’re the ideal Engineering Manager if you have:
- 7+ years of software development and people management experience.
- Previous experience with scalable systems.
As the Engineering Manager here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to the team.
- Successfully deliver programs that are on budget and on time.
- Assist with recruitment and help build the team.
Apply today for the Engineering Manager role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Follow gdR on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook for updates on new roles in tech.