Are you a dependable, personable and service-oriented professional who is eager to build your experience and launch a rewarding administrative career? Career Strategies is a national staffing firm that offers excellent long-term, short-term, part-time and full-time opportunities to work with outstanding companies located in the DMV Region.
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client, an apartment community. Successful candidates are comfortable with Microsoft office software, learn quickly and are able to work independently.
About the Role:
- Coordinate and schedule appointments
- Coordinate and perform daily administrative tasks
- Create newsletters, memos and agendas
- Update notification systems
- Assist visitors in the reception area in a warm and friendly manner
- Connect visitors and parents to correct school personnel
- Perform clerical work including filing, typing and operating office machines
- Distribute incoming mail
- Compose and respond to correspondence
- Answer phones and transfer calls
- Assist with events, programs and tours
- Data entry
- Coordinate meetings
- Special projects, as assigned
- Organize office
- Maintain files
Disclaimer: The opportunities held by Career Strategies, Inc. may be temporary, permanent or interview-based. In order to qualify for any Career Strategies, Inc. job position, you must become a registered employee prior to being considered. Applying to any CSi job post does not guarantee employment.