Jobs related to "Leasing Consultants with CA Real Estate License"
Experienced, bilingual (Spanish / English) Leasing Consultants needed for open FT positions.
Our client is a growing, real estate management firm specializing in residential (multifamily, mixed-use, REO, single family) and commercial (retail, office, industrial) management, sales and leasing. We are interviewing for multiple full time roles to support their growing business.
This Encino based company offers competitive salaries plus benefits after 90 days (see below) for full time roles. The environment is fast paced and may require overtime.
This position supports and is supervised by the Property Supervisor.
- Prepare market rent comparisons by visiting competitors
- Sales and marketing (online, for rent signs, leasing campaigns, etc.)
- Show apartments and conduct open houses during the week, evenings and on weekends
- Conduct move in / move out assessments
- Complete rental applications and submit for approval
- Complete rental agreements
Category: Real Estate, Property Management, Apartment, SFR, Commercial, Residential, Mixed Use, Multifamily, Administrative