Porters / Groundskeepers for Apartment Buildings
Career Strategies, Inc., Morrow Georgia
Temp and Temp to Hire opportunities at residential, multi-family communities. We seek groundskeepers and porters for multiple roles, immediate opportunities. All experience levels encouraged to apply - from seasoned journeymen to entry level.
Porters maintain the environment that residents and visitors enjoy. They provide value and quality by assessing the needs of the complex and providing solutions.
Duties may include some or all of the following (but are not limited to):
- Clean and remove trash from common areas, leasing offices, laundry rooms, models, public restrooms, and/or hallways.
- Maintain property in an attractive, comfortable condition
- Trash pickup on the property
- Power washing
- Mow grass, pull weeds, trim trees and shrubs, watering, rake leaves
- Touch up painting
- Replace light bulbs along pathways and parking areas
- Assist with maintenance duties
- Prepare units for presentation, including cleaning and trash outs
- Inspect common areas and improve as needed
- Maintain pool area, test chemicals in water, rearrange and clean pool furniture
- Restock supplies such as soap, paper towels and toilet paper, paper
- Prepare maintenance service requests
- Shovel snow from sidewalks and entries, salt parking areas, sidewalks and entries
- Adjust automated watering times, check sprinkler heads and operation.
- Maintain community lost and found
- Remove or treat weeds
- Clean debris from curbs and entries
- Wash exterior siding and garage panels, sweep entrances and staircases.
- Maintain equipment used in tasks
- May require use of sweeping machines, snow blowers, landscaping equipment, trash compactors
- Report acts of vandalism or destruction of property
- Maintain and sanitize trash collection areas
- Create or complete checklists
- Monthly cleaning of doors, windows, partitions, light fixtures, window treatments, glass, sills and décor.